|| "Maybe being in the orchestra isn't so orchestriffic after all..."
This article is a stub. You can help Groovy Girls Wiki by expanding it.
This is the script for "Tricks and Treats", the first half of the season finale (episode 26) to Season 1 of the Groovy Girls TV Show and the show's first-ever Halloween special.
- (The episode opens at Glitzville Mall. The Groovy Girls are walking towards Mod Threadz.)
- Reese: You know, I LOVE the Glitzville Mall, but at the same time, there's something that really bugs me about it.
- Gwen: And what could that be?
- Reese: When's the last time you saw a new store open up in the mall?
- O'Ryan: Uh...remember when Glitz and Glam first opened?
- Gwen, Reese, and Vanessa: THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO!
- Yvette: Oh Reese?!
- Reese: What is it, Yvette?
- Yvette: Look at this! (Costume Couture is shown, as bats fly out of the store and an organ riff plays.)
- Reese: Finally, a new store!
- Oki: Costume Couture? Isn't that...that seasonal store that closes on the day after Halloween?
- Reese: But still!
- Gwen: It's perfect! Halloween is really soon, and we need costumes, don't we?
- O'Ryan: Let's go!
- (The girls enter Costume Couture and are astounded by all the costumes they see. Costumes cover the store, wall-to-wall.)
- Yvette: That's a LOT of costumes. How are we ever going to choose?