Glitzville is the fictional setting of the Groovy Girls TV Show.
Glitzville is a beautiful city by the ocean where everything is colorful and, well, glitzy! This place with its eclectic boutiques, scenic beach, and lively residents is a great place to live, and it happens to be where the Groovy Girls and Boys call home.
- Glitzville Elementary School
- Retro Pop Diner
- Glitzville Mall - home of Mod Threadz and Razzle Dazzle
- Glitzville Community Park
- A Step In Time: a vintage thrift store with lots of groovy clothes
- Sweet Temptation Ice Cream
- W-GLITZ radio tower and studios
- Starshine River
- Glitzville Beach
- Glitzville High School
- GTV Studios
- Comix 'N' Things
- Glitzville Cinema
- Glitzville Post Office
- Glitzville International Airport
- Glitzville is located in an unknown East Coast state, due to its radio station being called "W-Glitz" and radio stations with a W call sign are east of the Mississippi River.
- Parts of it are based on Florida and Connecticut.