Pastel Dreams is a 2016 fan created Groovy Girl doll line made by Hoppe-San. The characters featured here are wearing pastel-colored clothes that have a strong Fairy Kei influence.
- Eunice - Eunice is the 1st to be introduced, and is the space and galaxy-themed Groovy Girl. She is cheerful and has an immense love for anything cute or pastel-colored.
- Emmalee (by WatermelonSunshine) - The second one in the series, Emmalee is dessert-themed. She is introverted, but loves cooking and gardening.
- Eileen - The third one in the series, Eileen is an extrovert who is interested in the art of confectionary (candy-making). She is "candy pattern"-themed.
- Ella - The fourth one in the series, Ella is animal-themed. She volunteers at an animal shelter and especially loves animals that are cute.
- Eleanor - The fifth one in the series, Eleanor is party-themed. She is an expert at party-planning and is good at keeping secrets.
- Esther - The sixth one in the series, Esther is fantasy-themed. She is a daydreamer and a hopeless romantic, who always has her head in the clouds.
- Elizabeth - The seventh one in the series, Elizabeth is nautical-themed. She is an adventurous girl who loves trying new things.
- Ebony - The eighth one in the series, Ebony is flower-themed. She is a sweet and soft-spoken girl with a sunny outlook on life.
- Evanora - The ninth one in the series, Evanora is music-themed. She is a flirt who enjoys singing and playing violin.